I am reading LIFE OF PI. I am up to page 8 chapter 3. Pi is a 16 year old boy that live in Scarborough. Pi is small and slim no more then five foot five. He has dark hair, dark eyes and dark skin. I am going to read you the blurb and then my blurb.

BLURB:

After the tragic sinking of a cargo ship,one solitary lifeboat remains bobbing on the wild, blue pacific. The only survivors from the wreck are a sixteen-year-old boy named Pi, a hyena, a zebra (with a broken leg), a female orang-utan...and a 450-pound Royal Bengal tiger.

MY BLURB:

The story begins with the tragic sinking of cargo ship, that one solitary lifeboat still remains bobbing in the wild blue pacific. The only ones that survived was a sixteen year old boy called Pi, a hyena, a zebra with a broken leg, a female orang-utan and a 450 pound royal Bengal tiger.


I recommend this book to people who like adventure books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post isa.It makes me want to read it.I love how you showed the books blurb and yours
tia 45r