My Reading Response


I am reading Kids Night In.I really like it so fare even thouph i haven't read that much.I am going to read you the blurb then I am going to read you my blurb.
Blurb:
Bedtime stories,rainy-day jokes,holiday reads,funny cartoons,cool art,recipes,and tips from celebrities and sport stars....
My Blurb:
Need a good bedtime storie,then this is the book for you.What about when it is raining,then read some rainy-day joke.Going on a holiday,then this is the book for you.In need for a good laugh then read the cartoons.There is also cool art,recipes and tips from celebrities and sport stars.

The story that i am reading in my book is called Learning To Fly by Deborah Abilla.I am to page 2.
I did a acrostic poem on Kids Night In.

Kids Nights In No Place For Frogs Illustrations
Illustrations Illustrations Nan's Lemon Slice
Dear King Alfred Gavin Bishop
Silver Circles Henry's Guid To The Stars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isa,

I think the book you are reading is cool from your reading reaspons.
Your blub is cool.
from Emily